California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
families have a new website for resources to support their child’s learning. The Starting Smarter website includes information on student score reports, sample test questions, parent-teacher conferences, and other no-cost resources in English and Spanish.
– This flyer provides information about the Starting Smarter website.
– Este volante proporciona infomación del sitio web Starting Smarter.
– These guides provide parents with answers to key questions about the what, why, who, how, and when. They are available for each assessment program.
Getting Familiar with the Test
– This link accesses both the practice and training tests portal. The practice tests provide students with grade-specific testing experiences that are similar in structure and format to the summative assessments. The training tests provide students with the opportunity to quickly become familiar with the software and interface features. The training tests are organized by grade bands (e.g., 3–5).
Information About Student Scores
– The Starting Smarter website includes information on student score reports, sample test questions, parent-teacher conferences, and other no-cost resources in English and Spanish.
–This link accesses the Early Assessment Program (EAP) at The California State University website.
If you have more specific questions, please contact your child's site principal or contact Jana Leonard (Leonardj@cajonvalley.net) at the Data and Assessment Office in Educational Services.